mizfit150Herbalife Health and Wellness Coach
23
Kik: Obese2Abeast
Instagram @Jack_Jackd
Email: FittFighter@gmail.com

I srtive to change liveswhile changing my own.
2014 is definitely my year and I hope to meet and make a lot of difference in other people's lives this year.

Twitter

    Following

    @illegaljones Coach Boo putting in work as always
    #KingofConsistency #whatchampsaremadeof #nutrition #lifestyle #fitness #health #dedication

    Kickin it wit my best breaking in my Disney “toothpick holders” wishing my boo was partaking!

    Kickin it wit my best breaking in my Disney “toothpick holders” wishing my boo was partaking!

    04.18.140 NOTES Reblog
    A lil trip back to where it all started…

    A lil trip back to where it all started…

    04.17.140 NOTES Reblog

    10000steps:

    thedapper-dyke:

    Good techniques when having a panic attack…

    I think I’ve reblogged this before, but it always helps

    (Source: courierkiki, via the-call-du-vide)

    "I think we still live in a culture that assumes that men are single by choice and women are single because no one wants them. "

    My business partner @illegaljones and I raising the bar during tonight’s work out! Soon I’ll be benching on my own! Great workout tonight guys… Contact us if you want to join any day of the week @illegaljones makes it happen!

    My business partner @illegaljones and I raising the bar during tonight’s work out! Soon I’ll be benching on my own! Great workout tonight guys… Contact us if you want to join any day of the week @illegaljones makes it happen!

    04.11.140 NOTES Reblog

    Coach Boo doing his thang today come join us any day for free workouts and nutritional guidance
    #whatchampsaremadeof #thestartofsomethingphenomenal #fitness #dedication #health #nutrition#herbalifestyle

    "Too many young girls don’t know how to act when someone’s being inappropriate with them. They giggle or they try to brush it off. Don’t do that. Tell them to go fuck themselves - be a bitch. If someone’s being disrespectful to you, be disrespectful right back. Show them the same amount of respect that they show you. "

    — Wise words from my mom (via magicrobotgeography)

    (Source: swindleofficial, via fitlovve)

    fanoftheworldofthemouse:

Disney Details: Teacups & Tarzan by lawrencechua on Flickr.

    "Just remember that no matter what happens in life, you can choose how you react. 10% is what actually happens and the other 90% is your outlook. Happy people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything. "

    fly to Top next »
    Athenability
    Design by Athenability
    Powered by Tumblr